The internationally active RODOPI Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an established service partner for projects in the fields of corrosion protection and surface treatment of ships, yachts, wind turbines and steel structures. RODOPI is also one of the highly specialized personnel service providers in the field of rotor blade production. In this area, prefinishing, finishing and repairs of rotor blades are carried out worldwide for well-known manufacturers.
Due to strong growth of the business, we are currently looking for a full- or part-time Web Developer (m/f/d). The headquarter is based in Düsseldorf but home office or hybrid working is highly welcome, the start is as soon as possible:
PHP Developer / Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- Development of end-to-end solutions and maintenance of internal CRM software.
- Analysis and design of web-based solutions
- Development and visualization of individual web applications and solutions based on laminas
- Development of interface solutions and implementation of individual software extensions
- Working closely with the various internal teams to achieve the optimal customer outcome
- Identifying and handling risks and delivery expectations
- Strong experience in the development of web-based applications is mandatory
- You should have knowledge of ZF3 / Laminas or Symfony
- Ideally experience in working with GIT
- Team-oriented with the ability to implement goals in a dynamic environment
- Independent working style and understanding of complex structures and interrelationships
- Fluency in German or English is a prerequisite
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunities to build a sustainable career
- RODOPI as a strong partner at your side
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively remunerated position in an international environment? Then send us your application by e-mail to Mr. Misagh Ghanat (m.ghanat(at)rodopi.de). Please indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.