The internationally active RODOPI Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an established service partner for projects in the areas of corrosion protection, maintenance of wind turbines, rotor blade production and photovoltaic technology.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are now looking for a:
Solateur (Solar Installer) (m/f/d)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Installation of photovoltaic systems on roofs, open spaces and other suitable locations in accordance with installation guidelines and standards.
- Assembly of solar panels, inverters, cables and other components of the system.
- Wiring and electrical connections to ensure the facility is working properly and is connected to the grid.
- Performing regular maintenance work on existing systems.
- Repair of equipment in the event of malfunctions or drops in performance.
- Compliance with safety standards and regulations throughout the installation and maintenance processes.
- Documentation of all work carried out.
- Completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, renewable energies or a similar qualification.
- Experience in the installation of solar energy systems is an advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of electrical systems and knowledge of wiring.
- Handcraft dexterity and the ability to work with precision and care.
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a variety of environments including rooftops and outdoors.
- Car driver’s license is desirable.
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively paid job in an international environment? Then send us your application by email to Mr. Misagh Ghanat career(at)rodopi.de. Please state your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.