The internationally active RODOPI Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an established service partner for projects in the fields of corrosion protection and surface treatment of ships, yachts, wind turbines and steel structures. RODOPI is also one of the highly specialized personnel service providers in the field of rotor blade production.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Mechanic/Electrician Service Technician Wind Turbines (M/F/D) to join our team for the worldwide projects. In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of service-related tasks on wind turbines, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical and electrical components.
- Perform inspections and maintenance on wind turbines to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency and safety.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems in wind turbines, including gearboxes, generators, and control systems.
- Use specialized tools and equipment to perform maintenance and repair tasks on wind turbines, including cranes, hoists, and torque wrenches.
- Monitor turbine performance and report any issues or concerns
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with safety standards and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective and efficient procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience in inspecting, maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical components in wind turbines.
- Knowledge of working at heights, using safety equipment and safety protocols
- Ability to diagnose and repair electronic and mechanical faults
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, as needed
- Valid driver’s licens and good english skills
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunities to build a sustainable career
- RODOPI as a strong partner at your side
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively remunerated position in an international environment? Then send us your application by e-mail to Mr. Misagh Ghanat (career(at)rodopi.de). Please indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.