RODOPI, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an international service partner for the assessment, maintenance, repair and overhaul of rotor blades on wind turbines. The well-rehearsed team of experts with many years of experience and comprehensive know-how stands for high performance, flexibility and quality work.
For further support, we are looking for worldwide project assignments with immediate effect for:
Rope Access Service Technicians L1/L2/L3 (m/f/d)
- Inspection and damage assessment on rotor blades of onshore and offshore wind turbines
- Documentation of inspections and repairs
- Implementation of retrofit measures and installation of special components directly at the plant
- Execution of technical and service-specific guidelines and instructions
- Repair and maintenance tasks as well as repair of rotor blades
- Troubleshooting and fault rectification
- Training as Industrial Climber/Rope Access Technician (m/f/d) with IRATA Level 1, 2 or 3 or specific work experience
- Completed technical education or equivalent professional experience
- Motivation to complete an On/Offshore Service Technician training in Greece and/or Germany, as well as in Europe-wide assignments
Furthermore, you bring along:
- Good technical understanding
- Additional qualification „Service technician in wind power“ desirable
- Knowledge in the field of fibre composite technology or lamination of GRP or interest in acquiring knowledge in this field
- Physical fitness and resilience
- High ability to work in a team
- Care and reliability
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good command of spoken and written English
- IT knowledge
Your benefits at RODOPI:
- Trainings and courses with partners & at the RODOPI Academy
- Regulated working hours and rest periods
- Attractive payment according to collective agreement
- Opportunities for advancement are given with appropriate aptitude
- RODOPI as a strong partner at your side
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively paid job in an international environment?
Then send us your application by e-mail to Mr. Mouzafer Ismailoglou (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Our office in Greece will be happy to answer your questions by phone at 📱0030 25410 22000.