The internationally active RODOPI Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an established service partner for projects in the areas of corrosion protection, maintenance of wind turbines, rotor blade production and photovoltaic technology. Due to the strong growth of the company, we are now looking for a:
Electrician for Photovoltaic Systems (m/f/d)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Installation, maintenance and servicing of photovoltaic systems on various types of buildings, including residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Electrical wiring and connection of solar panels, inverters, battery storage and other components (AC side)
- Performing electrical diagnostics, identifying and fixing electrical faults.
- Compliance with all relevant electrical regulations, safety standards and quality guidelines.
- Documentation of the work performed, creation of reports and records for internal purposes and customers.
- Support in the planning and implementation of photovoltaic projects, including cabling design and system construction.
- Collaborate with other team members, installers and technicians to ensure efficient and successful project operations.
- Completed training as an electrician, electrical installer or a comparable electrical qualification with master training.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic systems.
- Profound knowledge of the electrical systems, wiring and components of photovoltaic systems.
- Familiarity with the relevant electrical regulations and standards for photovoltaic systems.
- Teamwork, communication skills and customer orientation.
- Willingness for flexible working hours and occasional travel.
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively paid job in an international environment? Then send us your application by email to Mr. Misagh Ghanat career(at)rodopi.de. Please state your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.