The internationally active RODOPI Group, headquartered in Düsseldorf, is an established service partner for projects in the fields of corrosion protection and surface treatment of ships, yachts, wind turbines and steel structures. RODOPI is also one of the highly specialized personnel service providers in the field of rotor blade production.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Blade Service Technician (m/f/d) to join our team for the worldwide projects. In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of service & repair related tasks on rotor blades.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of wind turbine blades
- Perform repairs to blades, including leading edge protection, crack repairs and blade balance adjustments
- Use specialized equipment such as rope access gear, harnesses and climbing gear to access and inspect blades
- Record and document all work performed on the blades
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure safe and efficient completion of tasks
- Follow safety procedures and protocols at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role or in the wind energy industry preferred
- Training as Industrial Climber/Rope Access Technician with IRATA Level 1, 2 or 3 is an advantage
- Ability to climb to great heights and work in adverse weather conditions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures accurately
- Willingness to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Valid driver’s licens and good english skills
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunities to build a sustainable career
- RODOPI as a strong partner at your side
Are you interested in an exciting and attractively remunerated position in an international environment? Then send us your application by e-mail to Mr. Misagh Ghanat (m.ghanat(at)rodopi.de). Please indicate your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.